Image Map

Follow Me!

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Blissful - for now.


Ever have those moments when you feel so happy you don't know what you're going to do with yourself? Those little breaths of happiness don't come too often, you know. Especially for me, especially now.

The weather is beautiful outside - sunny, warm, but not too hot. There's a nice breeze, too. It's hard to feel happy when it's pouring rain, which it has been this last week.

Yesterday, I got to see a movie (a rare occurence at our house) and played nine holes of golf in the sunny gorgeous weather. This morning, I saw caught up on life with all my beautiful besties at church.

(just saying now: I have the best friends in the world.)

I also got to tan for an hour and a half, then went and hit golf balls with daddy.

I've got so many thoughts swirling around in my head, I've got to write them down - but now I'm just going to be happy. For however long it lasts.
I don't want this feeling to go away.
-Jack Johnson

4 replies:

Kendra Logan said...

I know just what you mean :) I hope you have a beautiful day just taking in all the little blessings God leaves for us!

~Kendra

Anna Gray said...

I know exactly what you're talking about! It's been warm here in NC too. Well, it just stopped raining like, two minutes ago, but overall it's been warm and sunny here.

Glad you're enjoying the weather! =)

Marissa Kayann said...

Totally know what you mean! I love those times when life seems to just be the most wonderful perfect thing. When problems seem to just... kinda go away for a little while and you can just enjoy the beauty of life. =) Glad you got to do that recently!
(btw How was Robin hood? Not quite decided of if i want to see if or not.)
SEND SOME SUN DOWN THIS WAY! Its been cloudy and rainy all week here too.

Love you girlie!
--Marissa

Bleah Briann//Lovely said...

No I didn't get a link. Um, also...I don't have e-mail. Well I do, but I only use it to make accounts and stuff. I'm not technically allowed to have an e-mail (weird I know). Is there any other way we can work this out?

GREAT picture by the way. You're so rediculously talented!

With Love and Blessings,
Bleah Briann

Related Posts with Thumbnails