Image Map

Follow Me!

Monday, April 27, 2009

Tags

Okay...here we go.

Name: Bekah
Sisters: 1
Brothers: 2
What are you wearing: jeans that are filthy, socks, this sweatshirt, and t-shirt
Favorite number: Ah...Um...7, 8, 3, or 9.
Favorite Drink: Sprite, water, milk, Mountain Dew, and sometimes coffee and a certain kind of peppermint tea that's from China.
Favorite Month: June.
Favorite Breakfast: This kind of health-fiber cereal-IT IS SO GOOD! Oh, I love waffles too.
Love someone so much it made you cry: My family and friends.
Broken a bone: Yes.
Been in a police car: Yes, a long time ago, they were giving rides.
Been on a boat: Yes.
Been in a hot tub: Yep.
Come close to dying: No.
Swam in the ocean: Yes.
Fallen asleep in school: No.
Cried when someone died: I don't know if I have seen anyone close to me die...but I would.
Fallen out of your chair: Yes.
**************What is**************
Your room like: Right now, it is fairly clean. Thank goodness. Tomorrow...I'm not so sure. I tend to throw my clothes and books all over the place.
Right beside you: Lotion, pen, eraser, ruler, lamp, tape, a TON more pens, a notebook, cords, CDs, and a calculator. Oh, Mentholatum and these post cards.
the last thing you ate: This granola bar
--------------------- Ever had --------------------
Chicken Pox: No.
Sore Throat: Yes.
Stitches: yes, up my left hand's middle finger. I cut it when I was a baby on this flower knick knack thing. I got like three or four stitches (it looks like a lot more).
-------------------- Do You -----------------------
Like picnics: Usually.
Like School: Depends on my mood.
------------------------ Questions ---------------------
Who was the last person that you danced with: My dad at this banquet thingiemabob.
Who makes you smile: Okay, to name a few, my family, Hannah, Jordyn, and many more random people.
------------------------ Who ---------------------
Did you last yell at: I really have no clue.
tagged you: To my knowledge, only Hannah
---------------------- Final Questions -------------------
What are you listening to now: music
Do you hate someone in your family: No way. At random times, I get upset at them, but hate? That is a very strong word. I hate no-one. There are some girls I dislike, but nobody I hate, and of course not my family!
What car would you like to have: I don't know
Are you a good singer: Not particularly. I guess I could say I'm okay. But it's not like I'm gonna be a professional singer or anything.
Do you like the outdoors or indoors better: Depends on the weather outside and the people inside. But usually inside, or outside in a warm sunny spot with a book.
-------------------------- Today did you ----------------------------
Talk to someone who you are friends with: Yes, actually with my best friend. ;D
Get sick: No.
Sing: Yes, on the way home from this outdoor survival thing I was doing. Hannah and I and Chloe and my little sister Abby were singing really loud.
Miss someone: Yes.
---------------------Last person who ----------------------
You talked on the phone with: Hannah. I actually talked on the phone with her earlier today.
Made you cry: Um...geez...I can't remember.
You went to the mall with: My fam.
---------------- Have you ----------------------------
Been to Europe: I've been to China. Right now I am blanking out on whether that's Europe or Asia ;D
Been to Asia: China? Otherwise, no.
Been to Mexico: No.
----------------------Random Questions ------------------
Future kids names: I don't know. I like tons of names.
Favorite Location: Somewhere warm and cozy and near my best friends.
What is under your bed: Random things.
Do you have a job: Well, not an official job. But serving God with my whole heart is my occupation right now, and learning school ;)
Do you sleep with a stuffed animal: Yes. Her name is Violet, and she is a bunny, and I got her when I was five or somewhere around there. I am attached to her, although she is pretty worn out. Her whiskers were pulled out by a younger me. Her ribbons are tatters from me chewing on them (*moan* I know that's gross). Her brilliant violet jump suit that she was named after has faded to a grey. Her fur is clumpy and worn. Yeah, pretty worn is an understatement. :D

___________________________________________________________________


Okay, next one.

~*~*~*~*~
~Sixteen Things You'd Never Guess~

1. I used to chew on my hair, but in the last two years or so, I have realized that that is totally disgusting, so I have taken to twirling it around on my finger.
2. I used to be really intoxicated with Webkinz.
3. When I was five or somewhere around there, I used to want to get kidnapped, and then I could escape and make a dramatic entrance upon my weeping family. I know, really stupid. Kidnapping isn't even something to joke about...
4. I like shredding my socks.
5. I used to like playing school, and then I thought: "Why do school in your free time?" so I abandoned that game.
6. My sister and I have a closet-full of American Girl Doll stuff between us...and twelve dolls.
7. I love writing in my diary while listening to the radio.
8. I like being weird. Though anybody that knows me probably could guess that...
9. Thank goodness for calculators. Without calculators, I would be nowhere.
10. I like Press Play, Toby Mac, Lanae Hale, Group 1 Crew, Red, Run Kid Run, Vota, Franscesca Battestelli, Addison Road, Superchick, Bebo Norman, Brandon Heath, Mandisa, Firefly, and Plumb, just to name a few bands.
11. The Overland Chronicles are AWESOME! (Gregor the Overlander books)
12. I can't wait until I can drive.
13. I hate flossing my teeth, especially with braces.
14. My neighbor has a trampoline, and I love jumping on it. :D
15. I have memorized the books Philippians and James, and am in the middle of Second Thessolonians.
16. My nails are dirty.
Gotta go,
Bekah

2 replies:

Hannah Nicole said...

Ha ha! Nice Bekah! :D China is in Asia! :D

Can you call me? I'm so bored...:D

Your Bestie.
Hannah

Bekah said...

Thanks ;)
Hannah-Geez, it is SO OBVIOUS!!!!!!! If ya know what I mean ;D
Sorry, it's 6: 49 in the morning. Plus its my sis's bday
Love you Bestie,
Bekah

Related Posts with Thumbnails