Image Map

Follow Me!

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Tag

Yes...another tag. I've seen this one about ten times in the last few days on all the blogs I follow in my dashboard. ^^

And it's for this lovely award... (I actually think it's really pretty ^^)



Here are the rules...

1) Do a post about the person who awarded you, and their blog.
2) Give the award to 5 of your favorite blogs, give a reason, and leave a comment telling them they have been awarded.
3) Answer the 10 random questions.
4) Have fun!

I was awarded by Emily Shae and JT and Emily.
Emily Shae--I love your blog! Your design is so pretty, and your posts are full of fun, yet once in a while, there's a serious one thrown in just to balance things out and shade in your character a bit more.
JT--I love being a Warrior of Light. You remind me constantly who this life is all about, so thanks for that. :)
Emily--*Grins* the font used consistantly through your blog is one of my favorites. Isn't it called the King and Queen Font? (at least on my laptop, it is ^^) And besides, your posts are so interesting, and your siblings are so cute. ^^ And I love the snowmen. :]
1) Have you ever ridden an elephant? Not that I can remember, no.
2) Have you ever eaten squid? Are...you...kidding...me. No. Way. *thinks then gulps* actually, I might have eaten it when I was in China nine years (or so) ago. I ate chicken legs, and perhaps squid.
3) What is something crazy you have done with your best friend? Well, at my birthday party with my bestest friend in the world and two amazing friends (Jenna and Jordyn), we stayed up until like three o'clock, eating cold noodles (and throwing them everywhere), squashing bugs, and talking (and talking...and talking...). Also, two Halloweens ago, the same bestest friend and I went trick-or-treating while singing Give Me Your Eyes. That night, we stayed up until about five in the morning. Which is crazy. ^^
4) Have you ever held an alligator? Uh...no.
5) Have you ever let a snake slither through your fingers? What Kind? Yes, a mere gardner snake. When I was younger, I was obsessed with snakes. I even let them bite me.
6) What is your first and foremost dream in life? Glorify God and continue to grow closer to him. And, of course, I wouldn't mind publishing a book or two.
7) What is your dream vacation? England. Hopefully it's long enough to obtain an English accent. ^^
8) What is the funniest movie you have ever seen? Night At The Musuem 2 or The Apple Dumpling Gang.
9) What is your favorite song? Agh...okay, I'll list several of my favorite songs. Fireflies by Owl City, What Faith Can Do by Kutless, You Belong With Me and Teardrops on My Guitar by Taylor Swift, Again by Firefly, and Whatever You're Doing by Sanctus Real.
10) If you could change the world in one way, what would you do? Ohmiword...I want to change the world in so many ways. Probably say bring everyone to Christ, but everyone else is saying that, so I'm going to say stop all poverty and bad trafficking (as in drugs and worse).

Alright, so now I'm going to award 5 people (don't be obligated to do this if you don't want to, and I'm trying to tag people who, to my knowledge, have not been tagged yet):

Abigail Kraft, 'cause you're so darn awesome. ^^

Marissa, for the same reason.

Jake, 'cause you're always willing to read Midnight and critique honestly; plus, when I need something to read, you send me Call of the King (Ash'del is SO awesome ^^).

Seth, 'cause you're writing is so much fun to read. :]

Chloe, 'cause you told me about... *clears throat*. 'Course I won't say what you told me...But thanks. ^^

Namarie,

Photobucket

10 replies:

Emily Shae said...

Thanks for those kind words Bekah!

Seth Skogerboe said...

Sorry Bekah, I just can't put this on my blog. I little bit to flowery and girly for me. :) Thanks for the thought, though!

Bekah said...

*starts laughing* Seth, I should have known. ^^ Why I awarded guys is beyond me *smacks forehead* must have had a little mental relapse there. ^^

Bekah

Mim Grace said...

Hey, Bekah! This is Elsa. I was wondering what your NaNo username is... You're doing the Young Writers Program, right?

:D Elsa

Marissa Kayann said...

Aw. Thanks Bekah! Your awesome too ^_^

Bekah said...

My user name is...uh... *goes off to check* writerforchrist97.
I'll post this comment on your blog too. ^^

Bekah

Aaron said...

I know this is totally unrelated... but your description sounded just like me! I had to laugh. Excellent writing for a twelve year old, by the way.

Hannah Leigh said...

Hi! Found your blog from a comment you left on mine. That was a really caring comment, and I wanted to thank you. =D I saw that you have a guinea pig...I do too! His name is Pippin and he's black, white and brown. He says in his squeaky voice to tell you "hello". =D lol thanks for the comment again! Love your blog!

In Christ,
~Miss Rose

P.S. Would you like to e-mail? you can get my e-mail by visiting my profile. =D

Hannah Marie said...

I've awarded you!

Abigail Kraft said...

Heh...I don't know how I missed this! Thanks for the award Bekah! You're right--it is really pretty! ^_^

I'm so honored that you enjoy my blog...especially being the great writer that you are! :)

Oh...but the snake thing...*shivers*...nopenopenope...can't relate to that. ha! I've always hated snakes.

Love you again! ^_^
--Abigail

Related Posts with Thumbnails