Image Map

Follow Me!

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Random Things

Sorry for not posting in a while, life has been really busy. ^^

First of all, happy belated Thanksgiving! Mine was pretty awesome; my family and I went to my grandma and grandpa's for lunch, and hung out there for most of the afternoon. I watched The Ultimate Gift (one of my favorite movies) with my sister and older cousins and aunt.

Secondly, I reached my NaNoWriMo word count goal, 20,00, on the 23rd. NaNoWriMo was really fun, and I can't wait for 50,000 words next year. :)

Third, I re-watched The Return of the King last night with my younger sister and wow, I really love that movie. (I mean, seriously, who doesn't?) The recurring themes of friendship, perseverance, and sacrifice are what make The Lord of the Rings fantastic (it helps that the actors and actresses--along with the sets, locations and special effects--are the best). And of course you can't make amazing movies out of horrible books--Tolkien's books are even better then the movies (if you can imagine that). Directly after finishing the movie, I ran downstairs, pulled out The Return of the King and skimmed through it all. (Isn't Pippin hilarious? He had me laughing the whole movie).

Finally, I have an ear-infection. I get a runny nose, and, opposed to blowing it, I suck it back up, therefore clogging my ear-canals and infecting my ear-drum. *clutches ear* At these times, I'm very grateful for doctors and medicine. And pain-killer. (You would be amazed should you find out how much I've taken since the beginning of my ear-pains)

Namarie, and blessings,
Photobucket

3 replies:

Anonymous said...

Questions answered on my blog! *smiles*
Sorry you have an ear infection!!
And I LOVE ROTK!

Anna Gray said...

Hi Bekah! Well, first off, thanks so much for stopping by my blog and following it! Your comments were so nice.

Second, it sounds like you had a great Thanksgiving! I LOVE the Lord of the Rings trilogy...they are very interesting movies. :0D

thewordcrafter said...

I would PM you this, but I couldn't figure out how. Since you're a writer and a reader, you might be interested in a contest going on at Marcher Lord Press. Here's the link http://wherethemapends.proboards.com/index.cgi You'll have to sign up for an account. The contest is called Marcher Lord Select.

Related Posts with Thumbnails