Image Map

Follow Me!

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Some Blends I Made...

This one I made on Photoshop CS4 (I got a 30 day free trial...Photoshop is amazing, even more awesome then Gimp)




I don't like this one very much, but *shrugs* yeah here it is:




I tampered with it a bit, but I still don't like it...




This one, also, on Photoshop...


And the same thing, except devoid of words:



This one was made on Photoshop too (yeah I don't really like how the Immortal overlaps on Arwen's face)

My favorite is probably the first one. The others aren't so great...but I thought I'd share 'em. :D
(Side Note: Yeah, you probably think I do way too many LoTR blends :D I've done a few Narnia ones, which aren't great, and regular pictures of my family too; but LoTR are the majority...as you can tell :D)

Photobucket

7 replies:

Elizabeth J. said...

The last one is my favorite but I like the first one as well.

Kat Heckenbach said...

Very, very cool!

I'm going to have to learn to do these and design a cover for my book.

Unknown said...

Ahem. Who DOESN'T want LoTR??? :)
They're very, very good! I think the first one is my favorite too! How do you do a "blend?" What is the...definition? Haha!

JTN said...

I like them. I think they're cool!
JT

Hannah Marie said...

I like the first and last ones :)

-Elránia

Bekah said...

Thanks, guys! :)
Morgan, a blend is two pictures made into one picture. It's pretty easy if you get Gimp or Paint.net or Photoshop or something of that sort.

Bekah

Rae B said...

The pictures are awesome! I really like the first one.

Related Posts with Thumbnails