Image Map

Follow Me!

Friday, September 4, 2009

Fear Factor

Yesterday I went to this awesome thing at my friend's house; they called it Fear Factor (haha, used to be obsessed with the real show), and a whole bunch of friends were there, and we split up into teams, and did crazy stuff (examples: drinking a mixture of rice milk, a raw egg and a banana; eating onions with hot sauce on them; guzzling a can of Dr. Pepper in as short time as possible; building a fire and roasting a perfect marshmallow as quickly as you could; piggy-backing each other, just to name a few). It was awesome.
And tonight, we're going to Hunter's house (Hunter's house was where Fear Factor was) for this small group thing. And cleaning for an hour or so before we leave.
And I thought I'd share my writing to-do list:
  • Finish plot for Midnight [a story I'm writing]
  • Completely finish Anwyn's plot and think up new title [yep, how'd you guess, another story I'm writing]
  • Create plot to match story title Waning Moon [strange title, but oh well another plot's always welcome, right?]
  • Think up new title and finish plot for sequel to Anwyn.
  • Start language for Anwyn [yeah *sigh* necessary but oh so laborious]
  • Complete Maranna's plot

Yep there it is *roll up sleeves* off to writing *moves clicker down to open Word*

Later,


Photobucket

3 replies:

JTN said...

Good thing, being organized!
wish I was. :)

JT

charlotte said...

hey fellow blogger :D
i tagged you in my blog, make sure you check it out!

Rachel Kimberly said...

Don't you just love writing? It's so much fun when your head is full of ideas and you almost worry that you won't be able to get them all down on paper quick enough. At least, that's how I often feel. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails