Image Map

Follow Me!

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Purity Ring!

My mom just ordered an awesome purity ring for me today. She's getting a matching one too, to wear alongside her wedding ring.
The ring is sterling silver, with the words Purity inscribed on it in Greek, and then on the inside the reference to a verse. So excited for it to arrive in the mail!! :D
Oh, and one of my dear friends Jordyn C. just got braces!! So excited for her. I'm getting my braces off (hopefully) sometime before Christmas, or so my orthodontist says.

3 replies:

Marissa Kayann said...

That's exciting! I really really really really want a purity ring!

Kat Heckenbach said...

Where did you get order the rings from? I'd love to be able to find something like that for my daughter for when she is older.

Anonymous said...

That's very exciting, Bekah!! I'm getting my braces off today!! *dance wildly*

Aranduriel

Related Posts with Thumbnails