Image Map

Follow Me!

Saturday, August 29, 2009

AH!

I recently got some emails from my counselor from camp, Christie:

Hey Beautiful! I miss you! I just got back to school! I think about you all the time. How was the rest of summer? Tell me everything! I love you! Oh p.s. Dave told me he liked me a week ago ;) -Christie

Let me explain the Dave thing. My brother had Dave as his counselor, and Dave was Christie's best friend. She liked him, and me and my cabinmates could all tell, and so we were teasing her throughout the whole two weeks about how we knew they would get together sometime. In my reply, I told her some random stuff that happened to me over the summer, and stuff, and asked her to tell me all about Dave and what happened. This is her reply:

It is SO good to hear from you. I think of you all the time. I was so blessed to have you in my cabin. I can't wait to see you because I miss you so much. I wish I would have had someone just like you growing up because you would have been my best friend. You are awesome. School is amazing. I love my apartment. I have pictures of you girls up on my wall :) I can't believe you were right about Dave! He told me once we got back from HoneyRock. I went over to his house and he told me that he had never met anyone like me before and that he really liked me. He said that He respected me and wants to make sure that we honor God in everything. I feel so blessed to have him in my life. I told him that you girls thought that we would end up together and he got a big smile on his face. If you could pray for us that God would lead us that would be awesome. I will make sure to keep you updated :) That is so awesome that you got contacts! I bet you look beautiful! I am so excited you got a purity ring too. I know that you will stay pure and do such great things with your life. God is using you and has already used you. He used you a lot in my life this summer. I am so proud of you girl and I can't wait to continue getting to know you even better. God is so so good! I love you!
Christie


She is probably one of the most awesomest people I have ever met. She is incredible. I wish I had more time to get to know her.

Also, I just got an email from my friend Jordyn, and she is going to be doing the writing class in WEST that I'm doing... *grins* so yeah, my excitement mounts further :D

Photobucket
Related Posts with Thumbnails