Image Map

Follow Me!

Friday, May 15, 2009

Tag...Again.

Here is...another tag.
~*~*~
How old are you? Almost twelve. Note the use of the word ALMOST. I'm almost twelve. In like a month.
Is this your first tag? No.
Have you ever moved? Yes, twice. I dislike moving.
What is your favorite animal? Eagle, lion, wolf, dolphin, and dragon.
What is your favorite movie? Lord of the Rings, no doubt. I also like The Ultimate Gift, Ratatouille, and countless others. But definitely my favorite is Lord of the Rings.
What is your favorite book? the Inheritance Cycle, Chronicles of Narnia, Lord of the Rings, and too many more to even mention...
Are you an elf? Yes...well...partly.
Who do you like better, Eowyn or Arwen? Arwen.
How long have you been riding? I've only ridden a horse like twice in my life; once when I was a little kid, the second last year.
Who are your favorite Lord of the Rings characters? Arwen, Frodo, Sam, Merry, Pippin, Gandalf, Eomer, Eowyn, Galadriel, Aragorn, Legolas, Gimli, Faramir, Boromir, and...for some odd reason I think the Dark Riders are really awesome. Strange, I know.
Do you get a lot of homework? No, I'm homeschooled.
Do you think tagging is awesome? It depends on the tag.
How many times a week do you ride a horse? I don't ride horses on a regular basis. I have only ridden a horse twice in my whole life.
Do you like blogging? Most of the time.
Do people think you're strange? Ask anyone that knows me, and the answer will be...YES! :D
Do you like getting comments on your blog? YES!!!
Do you like getting new followers on your blog? Definitely.
Do you get bored easily? Hm...I guess...depends on what I'm doing and who I'm hanging with.
Do you have an awesome blog? Um...hopefully...
How many followers do you have? Currently...24.
What was the scariest moment with a horse you have had? Well...I'm a wimp when it comes to horses, and the one I was riding started galloping at really random moments, and I'd scream, and everyone would look at me...and it was embarrassing more then scary.
Who do you like better, Sauron or Saruman? Sauron...he's awesome. :D Saruman creeps me out. I hate his beard.
Do you like school? Most of the time.
Are you a good actress? I guess I'm pretty good, but not like brilliant or anything.
Do you like music? YES!!!!!
Do you like taking personality quizzes? Depends.
Do you like long or short posts? Both.
Are you easily entertained? Depends.
Are you going to tag someone else? Yes. I tag...whoever wants to do it.
~*~*~
I need to go edit more Aleska; and, on top of that, I'm editing another one of my friends' stories...so...I have a lot of editing to do. I'm only on page 51 of Aleska, and only like page 10 of my other friend's story. But I like editing...it's fun. *roll up sleeves*

Bekah
Related Posts with Thumbnails