Image Map

Follow Me!

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Sleepover And Concert

Two nights ago, I went to Jenna's birthday party, and it was a blast. We goofed off, played games, watched Bedtime Stories ("You will give me a cherry-red Ferrari for...FREEEEEE?!" *grins* one of my best friends, Jordyn, and I were quoting that all night long :D), and had a blast. I met a whole bunch of awesome people.
Then yesterday night, my brother, his friend, my mom, my dad and I went to Joel Hanson's concert, and guess who I saw there? *laughs* Jenna and Jordyn. I sat with Jenna's family (her dad, her mom, her awesome older sister, her hilarious younger brother, her incredible younger sister, and, of course, amazing Jenna :D). Cara (her older sister), Jenna and I stood up in the middle of the last song in appreciation. My mentor, Tiffany, was sitting right in front of us...it was great.
Photobucket

4 replies:

emii said...

Sounds awesome! :)

Luv,Emii

Awel said...

Hey, I found you through Hannah @ Aspire...I was curious what font you used for your widget titles and such! I don't believe you're the same Bekah on my blog...so if not here's mine, in case you want to comment back there: www.unthink-it.blogspot.com
(so you know why I'm asking, I'm a font collector! :)
~Awel Prince

Olivia said...

Bedtime Stories is completely classic. :D We quote that movie aaaall the time at my house. Glad you had a good weekend!

Home Automation Columbia said...

Great read, thanks

Related Posts with Thumbnails