Image Map

Follow Me!

Monday, September 21, 2009

Navigational Bar and House

So...does anyone like my navigational bar? *grins* I finally figured out how to do it, after reading various tutorials. It's pretty complicated, and I got it from mainly guessing and trying out different html tags. *wipes brow in relief* If anyone wants to know how to do it, I am considering writing a tutorial or something on it.

And recently, I read House by Frank Peretti and Ted Dekker. I was completely blown away. It was one of the most amazing books I have ever read. It was like The Matrix movie...it was violent, but just blew me away. It's amazing. :]

Photobucket

1 replies:

Unknown said...

OH. MY. WORD.
I've found someone else who's read House!!!!!! You just made my night!!! :) So what did you think??? We officially need to book talk. Ok, if you get the movie (they made it into a movie) - do not - I repeat - DO NOT let it be your parents first glance into the wonderful world of Dekker and Peretti. Because the movie is...er...different.

Related Posts with Thumbnails