Image Map

Follow Me!

Monday, August 17, 2009

Two Tags I've Been Waiting For...

First Tag:

What two qualities do you want most in your future husband? Love and faith for God, and respect/love for me.

Is there a fictional character you see as a model for your future husband? I don't really know, I'd have to think about it for a while. I really admire Aragorn though.

Where do you want your wedding? Probably a really old church with like stained glass windows and stuff.
What are your views on courtship? I would say definitely go with courtship instead of dating. Courtship is the way, I'm telling you! *laughs*

What are your views on your first kiss? Save for marriage, I guess.

Do you have or want a purity ring/locket? Yep. I have a ring.

Do you have or want a hope chest? Eventually, yes I would want one.

Will you wear a veil at your wedding? Yes.

What kind of wedding dress do you want? Something simple, beautiful, and modest.

What flowers do you want in your bouquet? roses and daisies, among other ones.

What do you want to name one of your daughters? Elizabeth or April, but my husband will definitely have input too.

What do you want to name one of your sons? I like the name Neo, but I don't know if I would name my kid that.

Do you believe in the 'knight-in-shining-armor' view of courtship? I'm not really sure what that question means.

What music do you want to play at your wedding? Cinderella, Stephen Curtis Chapman, and probably more, I just haven't really thought about it.

Are you a hopeless romantic? Yes. :D

Second Tag:

Who is your favorite male character and what book is he in?(Pick only one!!) Oh man...well...I really admire Aragorn from LoTR.

Who is you favorite female fictional character and what book is she in?(Pick only one!!) Arwen, probably, LoTR.

Who is you favorite author and what is your favorite book/series by him? I read and love so many authors, I can't decide which one. My top list is so long, but I really like Tolkien, Christopher Paolini, Frank Peretti, Lois Lowry, Shannon Hale, Jane Austen, and C.S. Lewis.

If you are writing a book, answer this question: Who is your favorite character in the book/series you are writing? Probably Meniria in the joint story Hannah and I are writing, Midnight. Isobel in Crimson Snow (also Hannah and I) and Anwyn in my story are my second favorites.

If you are not writing a book answer this question: Who is you favorite character in a book you know someone else is writing?Any other favorites you want to mention? Emily (Emily Climbs), Arwen (LoTR), Eragon (Inheritance Cycle) Aragorn (LoTR), Jonas (The Giver) and Matty (Messenger).

Least favorite character in a book you've read? Javart from Les Miserables. *shudder* I detest him.

I tag anyone who wants to do it.
Photobucket
Related Posts with Thumbnails