Image Map

Follow Me!

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Tag From Jake and Abby

Well I got tagged by Jake and Abby...

What time is it? 2:44 PM
What was the last, outdoor activity you did? a mile jog this morning
Do you have an e-mail address? Yeah
How many followers do you have? 52
How long have you been on the computer today? 20 minutes
Who was the last person you talked on the phone with? A woman named Natalie from my church reminding me about the mission trip and stuff about that.
Are you happy right now? yes *grins*
Do you want to get a horse someday? Yeah, totally!
How many pets do you have? One guinea pig, but only if you don't count my siblings *mischievous grin* jk :D
Do you have a playlist? No
Are you having a fun summer? Uh yeah are you kidding me :D
What books are you reading now? I'm reading The Thief Lord, The Giver (reading it to my younger sister), and Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.
What is the most advanced book you've read? Search me *shrugs*
Do you like your blog? Yeah :D
How many tags have you gotten? No clue, sorry
What is the most recent award you've gotten? The C for Contagious Blog Award
Who gave you your first tag? Hannah, I think...not sure
Who gave you this tag? Jake and Abby
Do you have a three column template? Yep
What are you doing tomorrow? Pretty much nothing except packing for the mission trip
How long have you been on blogger? I have no clue
How many times have you changed your profile pic? I just changed it so yeah only once
What is the most comments you've gotten on a post (not including yourself)? I'm sorry, but I don't know :D
Are you having fun on this tag? You could say that.
What is the one thing you want right now? Hm, well, primarily, I really want a sleepover with Hannah (*glare at her* YOUR turn to plan it...oh yeah...I guess its my turn...*guilty look*), and my mom and I are searching for matching purity rings so I want one of those too but that's pretty much it. Oh, and more followers definitely wouldn't hurt :D
Is your profile name your real name? Yes
What is your favorite animals? Hm well my favorite is horses, but my second favorite is guinea pigs.
What is your favorite movie (chose only one)? Ah...aw man that's pretty much impossible, but if I had to choose one it'd be Lord of the Rings. On second thought...that's three movies. Oh well *shrugs* :D
Have you seen Star Treck? Nope
What are you favorite fictional characters? Arwen/Aragorn/Sam from LoTR, Eragon/Arya from the Inheritance Cycle, Jonas/Kira/Matty from the Giver series, Lucy/Reepicheep/Caspian from Chronicles of Narnia, Dustfinger from the Ink trilogy (that's what they're called, right?), and so many more :D
Are you hungry? No
Should you get off the computer right now? Probably ^_^
And I tag anyone who wants to do it.

0 replies:

Related Posts with Thumbnails