Image Map

Follow Me!

Monday, June 15, 2009

Tag From Emily!

Alright, I just got tagged by Emily (http://myworldea.blogspot.com/)!

SUMMER QUIZ
What's your fav day of summer(June 1-Sept 1)? June 27th (my birthday ;)
What's your fav indoor activity during summer? Hanging with friends and writing
Fav outdoor activity? Golfing, walking, biking, swimming, jumping on my neighbors' tramp, and reading in the shade.
The pool or the beach? Pool, duh!
Have you ever camped in a tent during the summer heat? Ah yes.
Popsicles or ice cream? Ice cream.
What flavor? Vanilla
Do you help in your church's VBS? To my knowledge, my church does not have a VBS
Do you get bored during summer? Occasionally, when I have no books to read.
Are you going anywhere this summer? Yes, I'm going to camp in a few days, a mission trip with my church, and other church activities such as serving places and going to Valleyfair.
Is summer your fav season? Definitely.
I tag...

Abby

Chloe

Alex

Jake

Josh

Earwen

Lyceria

Bryce

Awel

Moriah

Horsey At Heart

Hunter

Elanatintil

Megan

Marissa

Halestone

Cylleruion

Natalie

Naewyn

Emma

Ryan

The Reluctant Dragon

Shae

Miss Rose

Ithilwen

Cheryl

and ElizabethOfMena!

(now I have to track everyone down and tell them I've tagged them ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails